viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2022

Septiembre 6, 2022. Make an offer. There is there are con some y any.

Objetivos. Aprender como hacer ofrecimientos utilizando would you y some. Hacer preguntas utilizando there is y there are con some y any.

1. Warm up. There is there are game. Agrega some o any a las oraciones.
2. Resit exam. What kind of things do your parents ask you to do?
My parents usually ask me to...
My parents never ask me to...
Sometimes my parents ask me to...
2. Video. Foods at the grocery store.
3. Ejercicios en paginas 26 y 27 del student book.
4. Test de how much o how many.
5. Homework. Learn to learn, pagina 26 del student book. Investigar y estudiar ofrecimientos con con would you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Noviembre 10, 2022. General practice + remedial exercises.

Objetivos: Reforzar lo estudiado en la unidad 3 y 4. Sports and activities. Adverbs y expressions of frequency, Simple present. 1. Warm u...